Sometimes,it is very difficult to spell out "NO" and "Don't want" these two words~
I really wish i could spell and shout out "I DON'T WANT",
I felt very stress stress stress recently~stress with my life~
I felt i had lost control of my life~Many things just come up suddenly~i don't really have enough time to handle and prepare~unfortunately ,who will understand my feeling ? This is what we called life~
I hope everything can pass very soon~then i don't need to suffer and face the stress anymore~
now i want to shout out at here..."I DONT WANT ,I DONT WANT ,I DONT WANT"... somebody hear me??? I think the answer is NO ONE!!
I cant even spell out what i really want ~ if i do so,i will get "smack" back ~after that,i have to force myself accept something that i disagree again ~
one time by one time...
at last....i feel very tired with all of these~~
at last....i no brave to argue anymore~
i know i have to accept~no other choice~
cry,sad,down.....
just throw everything for me~then asked me to settle down all~




0 comments:
Post a Comment