CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I am Back!!

I am tiring now....feeling sleepy...but i want to write my blog before i go for my bed`~
finally,i arrived home~after the trip with my buddies again~there is a heaven for girls...a wonderful shopping heaven~all the girls were happy and satisfied with their bags,shirts,pants,shoes and so on.....i felt sick when i was in Hatyai ....the hot weather drive me sick... however,it does not really affect my mood to enjoy~i really enjoy the trip very much~thanks for lovely pretty girl Qiao wen and Syen planed for this trip~hoping for next trip with you all again~
there is still another happy and surprise moments with my hubby~thanks hubby for accompanying me for these several days~i am satisfied because I enjoyed the many delicious foods and nice movies with my hubby~we really are movie's maniac~ahahahahaha~i am gonna say goodbye to Msia again next week~i have quite a lots of movies and dramas are waiting for me...but I dont really have time to watch them~no different with exam period~T.T

0 comments: